Is Physiotherapy for me?
Knowing what to do for the best can be difficult...
...and nobody likes to waste time (or money).
So here I have a little set of questions to ask yourself to help you discover if physiotherapy would help you get back to doing the things you love
- Do you feel like you're being held back by aches and pains and not able to do everything you love to?
- Been told just to take pain killers? or its "wear and tear"?
- Does your body feel older than your mind and you still want to be able to do more?
- You don't want to wish losing your mobility and independence?
- Not matter who you speak to, friends, family your still confused about whats BEST FOR YOU?
- You feel fed up and what do something about your aches but not sure what?
- Sick of masking the problem with unnatural painkillers?
If any of these sound like you then there's good news ahead.
Typically things we can help you with...
- Get you back active and mobile again
- Spending more quality time with your family without pain holding you back.
- Keep active, mobile and independent for years to come...
- Help reduce pain killers and heal your body naturally rather than just masking it with painkillers
Common issues we can help:
- Back pain
- Creaking, sore knees
- Tight aching shoulders
- Headaches and migraines
- Foot and ankle pain
- Along with many, many other things...
And how do we do this?
Firstly, we listen.
We listen to you, what problems your having and work together to help you achieve what ever it may be... (even just little things like be able to look after the kids grandkids without fear of your back 'going'.)
Then we'll put a plan together to help get you there as fast as possible 🙂
Ready To Take That Next Step?
We're here for you...
Speak with a physiotherapist about your concerns, risk and commitment free for peace of mind first..